The last quarter of 2017 served to be a busy one for Lyrical Preacher. From more performances to new music released, the results of many years invested into his craft have truly shown its positive colors.
Since the release of his single "It Is What It Is," LP has managed to increase awareness of his music at a rapid pace with the following accomplishments:
- 1,000 plays on Soundcloud in one month; currently pushing 1,600+ plays and growing
- ILLED on K-100 Radio's "Ill or Kill" segment and added to their regular rotation
- "It Is What It Is" featured in September's 'Media Matters' mixer at iLounge
- Chosen to perform at a Nerve DJs A3C event via Makin It Magazine
- Multiple shows across the Atlanta-Metropolitan area at venues such as Apache Cafe, Artisan's Gallery, Royal Peacock, Liquid Lounge, Paperboy Studios, iLounge and Union EAV
- "It Is What It Is" featured on two Spotify playlists (Britni's Bandwagon and K-100 Radio's Seriously Spinworthy Playlist)
Now that the new year is under way, there are no plans of slowing down; LP has already landed an opportunity to perform at SXSW through Makin' It Magazine, and is moving forward with new content forthcoming, including new music to be released and new music videos dropping. 2018 only proves to be more exciting for the DMV/Atlanta rapper.